Vaser Liposuction of Arms - Chicago, IL

Had Vaser liposuction of my upper arms with Dr....

Had Vaser liposuction of my upper arms with Dr. Byun in Northbrook (surgery in Chicago). After meeting with a few other surgeons I decided on him because he was the only one who thought I'd be happy with the result without also having a lift. The other doctors worried that I would just end p with smaller, but flabbier, upper arms. However, with the Vaser lipo, the skin contracts. I had 1600 cc removed from my upper arms. The incisions are tiny (1 stitch) and now, 4 years later, I can only find one tiny scar. It is right above my right elbow. Looks kind of like a chicken pox scar. Other than that my arms look great! Dr. Byun didn't just make my arms smaller, he sculpted bicep definition into them.
Recovery was pretty easy. After the first 2 weeks the only ime I felt pain was when I reached overhead. That was gone after a few months.
He was very nice, explained everything extremely well and gave me better results than he promised. He is definitely more expensive than the other plastic surgeons I spoke to but his work is at a different level.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

How much did it cost?
I think with the facility/anesthesia fees it was about $4500
Sounds like you had a great experience!  We'd love to see some before and after pics.