Ultherapy Gives the Best Results! - Chicago, IL

I am thrilled with the results of my Ultherapy...

I am thrilled with the results of my Ultherapy Treatment that I had in July. I could see some tightening around the jaw line within a few days. Since then it has continued to improve,my jaw line and neck look fabulous! I'm 59, my face and neck looks like it did in my 40's.
I took 800 mg. of ibuprofen before the procedure. I only had a few zingers around the hairline temple area,other then that it wasn't that painful. I was able to go to work the next day.
I did thermage about 5 years ago. I was a bright red scabby mess for about 5 days. I didn't leave the house. My overall results were not that noticeable. I decided to try again this time with the Ultherapy method and couldn't be happier.

I have to correct a big mistake, 5 yrs. ago I did...

I have to correct a big mistake, 5 yrs. ago I did Fraxel that's what keep me home for 5 days because i was a red scabby mess. Then about a year later is when I did Thermage. The was easy and didnt hurt I just didn't see much skin improvement,espically now when I compare it to Ultherapy.
Lincoln Park Aesthetics

I had heard good things about them and they do Ultherapy.

I did Ultherapy at LPA for my lower face a year ago, and it didn't work AT ALL...I wonder why it works for some and not others..??

Hi Sharonrdh, I'm thinking about getting lower face Ultherapy (or full if i can afford it) at LPA also. Can you tell me, did you pay $3500 for full face or just lower face? Thanks!

How great to hear that 6 months after your treatment you are loving the change you see! From the rollback in years you describe it sounds like a pretty dramatic change, but perhaps you looked quite a bit younger to begin with (lucky you!!). Would you say it was pretty dramatic or more of a subtle change?