Can't See Any Difference (Yet) - Chicago, IL

I was going to sign up for lifestyle lift until I...

I was going to sign up for lifestyle lift until I read the horror stories here on RealSelf. So after seeing the 74% success rate here for Ultherapy I decided to give it a try. The procedure set me back $3500 for face and neck. Was extremely painful, they told me to take 800 MG of Ibuprofin 1 hour prior to the procedure which is 4X normal dose. That did little to alleviate intense pain I felt during the dosing phases. Then the technician gave me a xanax and that did little to help the pain. Finally they game me a Valium which after about 30 minutes started to deaden the pain. I was laying in a cold sweat for most of the procedure. I went home and had a glass of wine and fell asleep. I wasn't sure what day it was (day or night) when I awoke or recall how I got home (a cab took be but I have no memory of it).

It has been about 2 weeks and I don't notice any changes. I have read that others experience immediate results while some wait a few months. I'll post some before and after's in 30 days.

I did a search on Bing and liked this provider due to the location. I think I overpaid since the procedure only took 2 hours.

Hi Lita77, It has been over three months since you had the procedure done. Are you happy with the results? Has it given you the tightening and the lift you want? Do you think it is worth it? Thank you.
lita, how are you doing now? Would love to hear about your experience so far......=)
Where did you go in Chicago?
I went to Aesthetic Dermatology on Fulton Street.

Here is a Q&A that talks about how long until results are expected:

How Long Does It Take to See Ulthera Results?

From what most have posted in the Q&A it sounds like it will be about 3 months until you can expect to see changes. Hard not to look in the mirror everyday trying to see a change, isn't it?!!

Please do post pictures so we can see how things are looking at each stage.

Hoping for great results for you!