Can't See Any Difference (Yet) - Chicago, IL

I was going to sign up for lifestyle lift until I...

I was going to sign up for lifestyle lift until I read the horror stories here on RealSelf. So after seeing the 74% success rate here for Ultherapy I decided to give it a try. The procedure set me back $3500 for face and neck. Was extremely painful, they told me to take 800 MG of Ibuprofin 1 hour prior to the procedure which is 4X normal dose. That did little to alleviate intense pain I felt during the dosing phases. Then the technician gave me a xanax and that did little to help the pain. Finally they game me a Valium which after about 30 minutes started to deaden the pain. I was laying in a cold sweat for most of the procedure. I went home and had a glass of wine and fell asleep. I wasn't sure what day it was (day or night) when I awoke or recall how I got home (a cab took be but I have no memory of it).

It has been about 2 weeks and I don't notice any changes. I have read that others experience immediate results while some wait a few months. I'll post some before and after's in 30 days.

I did a search on Bing and liked this provider due to the location. I think I overpaid since the procedure only took 2 hours.