Ultherapy on Lower Face and Neck

I had this procedure a week ago. The areas...

I had this procedure a week ago. The areas addressed were lower face (from cheekbones to chin) and neck ( from chin to clavicle).

This procedure was not painless, in fact when going anywhere near jawbone or cheekbones it was more painful. Two probes are used. First goes deep on entire treatment area, second goes less deep and is less painful. It feels like a tattoo needle accompanied by light electric shock. I was swollen after procedure and am still puffy, area is still tingly and tender to touch, all of which is normal. I saw immediate difference in neck and will post at 30/60/90/120 point to keep you updated further.

Also would like to add my doctor came to my home and did the procedure.
Med Spa

Wow, your doctor came to your house, how wonderful for you to have the treatment in the comfort of your own home. Do you think that helped in your level of comfort? So happy to hear that you saw immediate results. I'm going in today for full neck. If I see improvement I will be going in for my face. Can't wait to read your future posts. Thanks for sharing.
I was in shorts and a tank top, at home, music playing, totally relaxed, so yes it helped my comfort level for sure. Be warned when you get close to bone it does hurt more but but unbearable. Good luck!
** but NOT unbearable.
That's great for you. I had mine done yesterday and I have to say...I was one of the lucky ones who didn't experience much pain at all. It was very tolerable. I only had the full neck done, so maybe when I do the face it will be a different story, but I was thankful. So glad you are seeing results already. I am not, but it is only the day after. Keeping my fingers crossed, and eyes, and toes, and anything else at this point, lol, Love to keep hearing your progress.