Totally Worth It - Chicago, IL

Waited and researched the procedure for the past...

Waited and researched the procedure for the past 10 years. I have two children. A 20 year old and a 10 year old. When I finally saved enough money for the procedure and time off work to recover, I scheduled my procedure with a doctor I had previously consulted. The doctor that performed my surgery was wonderful. Ever since my very first consultation with him to now almost two weeks after my surgery. He has always been very honest, very understanding of my expectations and clear about the outcome. Like I said, I am almost two weeks post surgery and I am super happy with the results thus far. I can just imagine how ecstatic I will be once the swelling has all gone down as well as the bruising.

Dr. Roman Voytsekhovskiy

My doctor was and still is always available to answer questions. He is very accessible.

You look wonderful!!!  Congratulations.

Hi Chicago3724, yes indeed I am. I'm currently doing consultations. Hoping to find the right one. I want a tummy tuck & lipo.... considering a breast lift too. Not too sure about the lift yet.
@ CyootiePye, I'm so sorry for replying so late. How are you doing? Immediately after surgery I wore the compression binder that my doctor put on me. A month later I wore one that I found at a localo store. Its a one piece. Similar to Spanx. I have a couple of them and wear them daily. I take them off to sleep. In the beginning I felt weird not having any compression, as the numbness of the area felt so so weird. How do you feel now that you went thru the surgery?

OMG!!! I have not been this happy in years. This has been the summer of my life. I actully feel 20 years younger. My incision is still healing, well what I mean is my scar is still going thru changes. My belly is so flat! Last month I went on vacation and wore a bikini! Wearing a bikini was a big mile stone for me, since it had been 28 years since the last time I wore a bikini. Going thru with the surgery was a great decision. Totally worth it. Everyday is an awesome day!

@LadyTaz, are you considering a tummy tuck?
I'm doing pretty good. I ended up needing to have my gallbladder removed 2 weeks post-op, but since then, I've bounced back. My doctor doesn't have me wearing any binder now, and I'm waiting on my ugly gallbladder scars to heal, and then my ps said he'll do something about them as well. I've never been able to wear a bikini, but I bought one about 2 weeks ago...I have a cruise planned in December and I hope I can wear it then...I'm still swollen too, but LOVE my new figure!!! Thanks for the response.
How are you feeling now? Do you like the results so far?
That's great to hear!!! I'm one day post-op, tecnically a couple of hours post-op, and doing good, considering this tight binder!!! Any update as to how u r feeling???

Nice review; thank you for sharing with us.   The swelling will go down but may take a while.  Be patient, stay strong and rest.  You have made it through the first two weeks which are the worst.  All up hill from here.