Dr Jimerson Here I Come - Chicago, IL

Im in Chicago and will be going to ATL 2-7-14, Dr...

Im in Chicago and will be going to ATL 2-7-14, Dr JCurves. Im 220lbs workout faithfully for the last , 8yrs.
im solid and ready to get some of this meat off me. I was advised to loose 20lbs, good luck with that s***. I've been pretty nervous lately. I I was told that I can have my surgery probably sooner, but I got scared.

these are the 1st photos I put up

Im trying to loose 2lbs a week, pray for me.

stalking RS

I have 39 days before I'm in ATL with Dr Jcurves! !!

medical clearance

By God's grace, I finally got my medical clearance. I did my blood work and they did 2 ekg's and the doctor left for the day. I was nervous as hell. I had to wait the entire weekend before I could find out if I was all good. I did ask for xanax to calm me down a little. I'm like 20 days before going to Djcurves. Keep me your prayers. STAY BLESSED!!!!!!!

countdown

I got 10 days and a wake up before Djcurves! !!!!!

I'm in ATL!!!

It's Thursday morning, on my way to Dr Jcurves office for my consultation. I'm OK , but getting a little nervous. Just ready to get it over with! !!!

Today is my surgery date! !!!

On my way to DrJ office, nerves are not to bad

It's done

need more a××

Drj said my skin was tight. He gave me curves, something I never had. My butt started off big, but it's shrinking. I'm trying not to get upset about it.. During surgery my BP was high. So when I go home I need to see about that

Today garment off, washing up

1 week later, drains removed

Still loving my buttocks

tummy still swollen

Look

leggings

3 weeks after tt revision

September

Dr Jimerson

How are you doing Football Wife? Your TT and bbl should be rockin!! Just checking on ya!! I had a breast reduction on 7/16 and loving it. I feel GOOD!!
You look amazing!!!!!! Congrats on such wonderful results!!!!!! Work it, Diva!
Fire in the kitchen. Hunny you look hottt!
I can't believe this body. You've seen my before and after pictures. DrJ is amazing.
Yes he is.... Yep I see your pics. I know you feel like me. Appreciating what you have now and wondering why it took you so long to decide to do it. I walk by the mirror and say "Lord have mercy". Lol!
Your pictures are freaking awesome. I can't wait until my swelling goes down and my form starts to take shape. Keep doing what you're doing
You look great!!! Glad your TT look good : )
Great Transformation, how many weeks did you wait until you had doctor j. do your revision after your initial surgery. And what made you wanna have a revision ? Just asking questions cause my surgery is a month away with Dr. J-
I had bbl, tt and lipo on 2-7-14. I developed a hematoma (pocket of blood), stomach was hard and started bleeding from my navel. I went back to DrJ on 4-9-14 and he drained and did liposuction on stomach. He loves what he does. He took care of me. I didn't want to go back to ATL. I saw a plastic surgeon in here in Chicago and they wanted to charge me almost 4000. I knew I was going back to ATL then. He also gave me a little extra cc's in each cheek. I'm looking in the mirror every time I walk past one.
Nice.... Thanks I appreciate you sharing with me
Heyyy lady....how are u? How is your tt? Is your stomach flatter, has the swelling gone down?? Just checking on you....
What's up? My stomach is going down and my butt is not as big. It really looks nice, but bigger is better. I'm about to put up some pictures I took Sunday.
Lovely results!!
Glad your happy with your results hon!! How's your tummy tuck look? Hope you're happy with those results too : )
looking good girl!!!!! that ass phat!!!!
Actually it looks bigger in person. My husband said today it's too big, but you know it will go down
tell hubby it can never be too big!!!
I'm trying to tell him. This ass can shrink, so enjoy it
Hey lady?? You in ATL?? Let me know how you doing and what's going on.....
Well I'm back in Chicago. I got my stomach lipo and got another 150 cc's in one cheek and 200 cc's in the other cheek. I'm a little sore this morning, but I'm happy. Nurse told me to massage my stomach several times a day and get a massage. That's the only thing I didn't do last time
Hey Lady. How are you? Checking on you. You getting ready for your trip to ATL? A few more days and you're off!! Please keep me posted hon. Let me know how things are going.....
I guess I'm ready. I went to the beauty shop yesterday and 3 ladies there had just had a bbl and tt; it looked really nice. When I told them I went to Drj, I was popular. Everybody has a story. I met one lady that had a hematoma and she had to get it drained every week.
Yes everyone has a story. So Dr J is popular? That's good. He must perform alot of surgeries? Well in a few more days you'll be there. Wishing you an AWESOME outcome!! Please keep me posted and you are for sure in my prayers....
How did you find the PS?
I looked online and found PS with free consolations. I went to one and he was AWESOME. My primary dr checked me out and said I was fine but she didn't know i had a hematoma. He knew immediately!! He drained it that day and had me come back in 3 days. He had to drain it again. My friends begged me to go to a PS to get checked out. I'm so glad I did!!!