Dr Jimerson Here I Come - Chicago, IL

Im in Chicago and will be going to ATL 2-7-14, Dr...

Im in Chicago and will be going to ATL 2-7-14, Dr JCurves. Im 220lbs workout faithfully for the last , 8yrs.
im solid and ready to get some of this meat off me. I was advised to loose 20lbs, good luck with that s***. I've been pretty nervous lately. I I was told that I can have my surgery probably sooner, but I got scared.

these are the 1st photos I put up

Im trying to loose 2lbs a week, pray for me.

stalking RS

I have 39 days before I'm in ATL with Dr Jcurves! !!

medical clearance

By God's grace, I finally got my medical clearance. I did my blood work and they did 2 ekg's and the doctor left for the day. I was nervous as hell. I had to wait the entire weekend before I could find out if I was all good. I did ask for xanax to calm me down a little. I'm like 20 days before going to Djcurves. Keep me your prayers. STAY BLESSED!!!!!!!

countdown

I got 10 days and a wake up before Djcurves! !!!!!

I'm in ATL!!!

It's Thursday morning, on my way to Dr Jcurves office for my consultation. I'm OK , but getting a little nervous. Just ready to get it over with! !!!

Today is my surgery date! !!!

On my way to DrJ office, nerves are not to bad

It's done

need more a××

Drj said my skin was tight. He gave me curves, something I never had. My butt started off big, but it's shrinking. I'm trying not to get upset about it.. During surgery my BP was high. So when I go home I need to see about that

Today garment off, washing up

1 week later, drains removed

Still loving my buttocks

tummy still swollen

Look

leggings

Dr Jimerson

Lovely results!!
Glad your happy with your results hon!! How's your tummy tuck look? Hope you're happy with those results too : )
looking good girl!!!!! that ass phat!!!!
Actually it looks bigger in person. My husband said today it's too big, but you know it will go down
tell hubby it can never be too big!!!
I'm trying to tell him. This ass can shrink, so enjoy it
Hey lady?? You in ATL?? Let me know how you doing and what's going on.....
Well I'm back in Chicago. I got my stomach lipo and got another 150 cc's in one cheek and 200 cc's in the other cheek. I'm a little sore this morning, but I'm happy. Nurse told me to massage my stomach several times a day and get a massage. That's the only thing I didn't do last time
Hey Lady. How are you? Checking on you. You getting ready for your trip to ATL? A few more days and you're off!! Please keep me posted hon. Let me know how things are going.....
I guess I'm ready. I went to the beauty shop yesterday and 3 ladies there had just had a bbl and tt; it looked really nice. When I told them I went to Drj, I was popular. Everybody has a story. I met one lady that had a hematoma and she had to get it drained every week.
Yes everyone has a story. So Dr J is popular? That's good. He must perform alot of surgeries? Well in a few more days you'll be there. Wishing you an AWESOME outcome!! Please keep me posted and you are for sure in my prayers....
How did you find the PS?
I looked online and found PS with free consolations. I went to one and he was AWESOME. My primary dr checked me out and said I was fine but she didn't know i had a hematoma. He knew immediately!! He drained it that day and had me come back in 3 days. He had to drain it again. My friends begged me to go to a PS to get checked out. I'm so glad I did!!!
I have a constant with a PS today, hopefully he will fix my tummy without charging me up. I called a few yesterday, if that doesn't work, I'm going back to ATL next week.
Redlady14, my day was a mess. I saw a PS, he told me to wait a couple of weeks and see if the swelling goes down. Then he said he can go in, drain and remove fat under general anesthesia for 3,777.im going back to ATL
Ooooh no! He said it was still fat on your stomach? And fluid? How?? I'm so sorry honey. I'm glad you went to someone to find out what was going on. Have you talked to Dr. J?
I talked to the nurse at his office Friday. I'm calling back in the morning to see if I can come in Tuesday
That's good. I'm so sorry your going through all of this. Yes go back and let him look at everything and correct whatever need to be corrected.....if anything. I'm here if you need to talk.
I'm always looking to see your post. Thank you, thank you
You're so very welcome girl!! I'm here if you need to talk.
Finally I was able to get a date, I'm going back to ATL on 4-9-14. My sister and 2 of my friends are going with me. They will drain and lipo my stomach
Ok.... Kool. So glad you have an appt to get things together.
Just checking on you girl!!! How you doing?
I was thinking the same, haven't heard from you. I'm good, can't wait till I see DrJ and wear a tank top.
I hear ya!! I'm good. Just enjoying the weather.