Dr Jimerson Here I Come - Chicago, IL

Im in Chicago and will be going to ATL 2-7-14, Dr...

Im in Chicago and will be going to ATL 2-7-14, Dr JCurves. Im 220lbs workout faithfully for the last , 8yrs.
im solid and ready to get some of this meat off me. I was advised to loose 20lbs, good luck with that s***. I've been pretty nervous lately. I I was told that I can have my surgery probably sooner, but I got scared.

these are the 1st photos I put up

Im trying to loose 2lbs a week, pray for me.
Congrats on your surgery. I'm going to Dr J hopefully in Feb or March I'm going to pay my balance in full hopefully today. I'm excited for you.
Redlady14 I saw your pictures and you look good. Im sooo excited.
Ooo my! You look JUST LIKE MY BEFORE PICS.....go look at them. Then look at my revision pictures. WOW! You are going to look AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you. Looking forward to following your journey. God Bless

stalking RS

I have 39 days before I'm in ATL with Dr Jcurves! !!
(Sorry my phone)it was easier then I thought to loss the weight. I loss it gain it back, loss it again lol! I did the GNC meal replacement lean shakes.
Congratulations girl 2/7 is right around the corner. I had to loss weight as well. I thought it was gonns be hard
Good Luck girl keep us posted. Your going to look fantastic.....

medical clearance

By God's grace, I finally got my medical clearance. I did my blood work and they did 2 ekg's and the doctor left for the day. I was nervous as hell. I had to wait the entire weekend before I could find out if I was all good. I did ask for xanax to calm me down a little. I'm like 20 days before going to Djcurves. Keep me your prayers. STAY BLESSED!!!!!!!
Whats the best way to finance with Dr. J? Good luck with your surgery.
I don't really know about financing with him.
Thanks for replying...ill just keep saving and researching the financing. I have a consultation coming up. However i was hoping someone knew a better way to pay for the procedure. His waiting list is very long.

countdown

I got 10 days and a wake up before Djcurves! !!!!!
Your day is approaching mama, best wishes!
Thanks. DrJ is the real deal, I feel so good reading you say that about him. I can't wait until it's over. I didn't see how much he put in each cheek?
Does he give you the 1st garment or do I need to buy one?

I'm in ATL!!!

It's Thursday morning, on my way to Dr Jcurves office for my consultation. I'm OK , but getting a little nervous. Just ready to get it over with! !!!
How exciting please post details on your consultation. Mine is next month and I can hardly wait.

Today is my surgery date! !!!

On my way to DrJ office, nerves are not to bad
Okay chik...... How's your healing going...I hope it's going well because you sure are quite over there..... Kept us posted once you feel better ^_~
Yeah I've been quiet over here. I've been in a Lotta pain, but I'm pushing. I'm off work until 2'23 or March 1st, idk
Take care of yourself just keep thinking about how Amazing your gonna look.

It's done

need more a××

Drj said my skin was tight. He gave me curves, something I never had. My butt started off big, but it's shrinking. I'm trying not to get upset about it.. During surgery my BP was high. So when I go home I need to see about that
That is my biggest fear..going thru all that pain only to have my booty shrink. My surgery is 5/14. I am doing everything I need to do to get my body prepared.
Forgot to ask you how long was your procedure?
Hey hunny-bunny, Pls. accept my apologies. I'M SOOOOO SORRY that I'm this late checking in on you! Umh-hum I see your curves! How are you feeling?

Today garment off, washing up

How did you sit on the airplane? Since u can't sit for awhile what did you do on the way home?
I'm still in Atlanta
Ok even better let me know how the flight home works out for you and that big o booty.

1 week later, drains removed

Looking good over there! How is your recovery going?
Looking good!
Congrats.. you look great lady. Happy healing!

Still loving my buttocks

So how does your tummy tuck look Football Wife? Is it nice and tight? I can't really tell from your pics and I know you were swollen from surgery. How is that coming along?
Hey lady i see that big ol bootay! How are you feeling?
My butt is fine, but my stomach is still swollen.

tummy still swollen

Hey lady?? You in ATL?? Let me know how you doing and what's going on.....
Well I'm back in Chicago. I got my stomach lipo and got another 150 cc's in one cheek and 200 cc's in the other cheek. I'm a little sore this morning, but I'm happy. Nurse told me to massage my stomach several times a day and get a massage. That's the only thing I didn't do last time
Hey Lady. How are you? Checking on you. You getting ready for your trip to ATL? A few more days and you're off!! Please keep me posted hon. Let me know how things are going.....

Look

leggings

Heyyy lady....how are u? How is your tt? Is your stomach flatter, has the swelling gone down?? Just checking on you....
What's up? My stomach is going down and my butt is not as big. It really looks nice, but bigger is better. I'm about to put up some pictures I took Sunday.
Lovely results!!

3 weeks after tt revision

How are you doing Football Wife? Your TT and bbl should be rockin!! Just checking on ya!! I had a breast reduction on 7/16 and loving it. I feel GOOD!!
You look amazing!!!!!! Congrats on such wonderful results!!!!!! Work it, Diva!
Fire in the kitchen. Hunny you look hottt!

September

U look awesome girl... I had my TT and I look flawless... If your husband has any friends and you guys want to introduce me 404-623-3428 Marquita lites
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon