HELLO CUPS AND CAKES!!!!! I'M ALL SET WITH DR.PANTOJA APRIL 2014 -Chicago, IL

Okay. It's official I am ready to get the tummy...

okay. It's official I am ready to get the tummy tuck that I have been dreaming of for the last 8 years. I have been putting it off for so long but now the time has come to do something for myself, I am so nervous but yet I am very excited. I cannot wait to schedule my surgery...... I am still weighing my options asfar as a surgeon is concerned. But I am set on a date of February 2014. All I know is this has got to go!!!!!

ONE STEP CLOSER :-) :-) :-)

So I've booked my consultation for August 12th with Dr. Galiano. I've seen some of his work on here and its amazing. I'm so excited and one of my best friends Will be there to support me. I couldn't be more happier. I'll keep u guys posted ;-)

gotta go

before pics

consultations coming soon

I have two consultations coming up the second week of August...... beyond excited...

I think I'm obsessed. Lol

just thought I would post a pic of my post operation party dress. I think it's going to look amazing once everything is done. Crossing my fingers wish me luck ladies :-)

A minor setback for a major comeback!!!

Hi ladies sorry I've been absent , but I have been going through it. I just recently broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years I found out he was living a double life. SMH. Needless to say my financial situation will be a little bit tighter, which will push my surgery back probably all the way to February or March of next year. its a shocker and a thorn in my side for something like this to happen at a time like this when I thought I would be able to treat myself to the body that I've been dreaming of for so long, but even with out him I will get it done! I just hate that I have to wait, when I was so close October!!!! I'll do my best to stay out of the slump and keep posting. Happy healing to all you ladies and thanks for the inspiration I'll see you on the flat side, soon;-)

IT'S REALLY REAL!!!!!! 50DAYS TO A NEW ME:-) :-) :-)

I've been waiting on this day for what seems like FOREVER, but the count down is finally here. Getting my TT, BBL, and BA. EXACTLY 50 DAYS TO A NEW ME. I'm beyond excited. My deposits are paid just waiting on my passport. My bestie is accompanying me on this journey and I wouldn't have it any other way! She been there with me since the 8th grade, my rider chick. lol. I have compresion and circulation stockings, front zip bras, and looking for a good faja or other body compression device. Don't know what else to say here, just keeping everyone posted. My official date is April 17, 2014 with Dr. Pantoja. please feel free to give me any pointers, as far as what to pack, healing tips, anything will help. Again thanks for listening and for all of your support.

bye bye bad body!!!!! Exactly one month ago :-) :-) :-) :-)

it is so official, I just received my passport in the mail!!!! is exactly 31 days to go until the new me... bye bye saggy boobs and and baby mama stomach. hehehe. its almost surreal all I have to do now is get my fajas, pads, arnica gel, and Bromeline pills..... might be forgetting to add a few things to my list but I think I'll get it together by the time it's time to go. I'm so excited I think I'll start packing tomorrow *too stoked* here are some pre op pictures, the next pictures I post will be my surgical markings!!!! Dr. P here I come!

SO ANXIOUS!!!!

I think I'm obsessing now. Only 30 more days to go.... it seems like time is moving in slow motion, I know thatit'll be here before I know it but man is taking so long. I'm just ready to get it over with the surgery the recovery, and of course the wonderful results ;-) I'm not sure if I'll still be nervous or afraid by the time the day comes.... keep me in your prayers ladies for hey save Travel & surgery as well as a speedy recovery.

LADIES PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DO YOUR RESEARCH AND FLOW YOUR GUT IF IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT.....

ANOTHER SAD STORY OUT OF DR..... LADIES YOU'RE ALL IN MY PRAYERS AND PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOURS, THIS IS FRIGHTENING.... http://bossip.com/939542/the-thirst-is-real-28-year-old-mother-dead-after-traveling-to-dominican-republic-for-tummy-tuck-and-new-tiddays-43081/ GOD BLESS HER SOUL AND HER FAMILY MY HEART GOES OUT TO HER FAMILY.

THE WAIT IS OVER

the wait is over, I'm here in Mexico resting and grace recovery house.... the big day is tomorrow. & I am jet lag from the flight. everything was great though the flight the ride here and the ladies here I wonderful, I will keep you ladies updated on everything. it's sleepy time now Ttyl :-)

OFFICIALLY ON THE FLAT SIDE

surgery about an hour ago from a great I'm not in any from what I can see body is banging. Lol... that's not the final result I am very swollen but that guy is straight utiful and now I'm so excited

1 day post op

just a few more pics butt hurts so bad

feeling like a million bucks

I am 10 days post op, & I am happy to say that I am healing very well. I want to thank everyone for all the positive comments and the prayers.
I am thankful for everyone that has helped me along the way where they was physically or you ladies hear that were so encouraging and share your stories. I still have a road ahead but it can only get better from here, I am happy to say that I am doing everything on my own except for cooking and laundry but I have help with that. everything is going great with me and I will be sure to keep you ladies updated. ;-)

doing well and loving my results

tried to upload pics

Idk what happened tried to upload pics to no avail :-(
DR. PANTOJA

HI ALL I KNOW I'VE BEEN MIA FOR A MIN, BUT I'M BACK I WAS HOPING TO HAVE MY PROCEDURES DONE THE 1ST WEK OF MARCH, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE TO PUSH IT BACK UNTIL LATE APRIL...IS THERE ANYONE GOING TO TJ MID APRIL? MAYBE WE COULD BUDDY UP...... #SUPER EXCITED