HELLO CUPS AND CAKES!!!!! I'M ALL SET WITH DR.PANTOJA APRIL 2014 -Chicago, IL

Okay. It's official I am ready to get the tummy...

okay. It's official I am ready to get the tummy tuck that I have been dreaming of for the last 8 years. I have been putting it off for so long but now the time has come to do something for myself, I am so nervous but yet I am very excited. I cannot wait to schedule my surgery...... I am still weighing my options asfar as a surgeon is concerned. But I am set on a date of February 2014. All I know is this has got to go!!!!!

Congrats on your decision! I found this site to be super helpful in preparing for the big day. It's a wonderful resource!
Thanks..... I surf this site all the time at work and I must say I find it very inspirational and uplifting
I'm so happy for you Love!!! I will for sure follow you through your journey.

ONE STEP CLOSER :-) :-) :-)

So I've booked my consultation for August 12th with Dr. Galiano. I've seen some of his work on here and its amazing. I'm so excited and one of my best friends Will be there to support me. I couldn't be more happier. I'll keep u guys posted ;-)

gotta go

before pics

Hi, I am happy with my results and Dr. Galiano is great. I was very scared and he always eased my fear. I am now working on my scar...it is flat on one side but raised on the other. I will take some recent pics.

consultations coming soon

I have two consultations coming up the second week of August...... beyond excited...

I think I'm obsessed. Lol

just thought I would post a pic of my post operation party dress. I think it's going to look amazing once everything is done. Crossing my fingers wish me luck ladies :-)

Best of luck sis!
You'll do great . . . best of luck and keep us posted.  ;D
Thanks !!!!!

A minor setback for a major comeback!!!

Hi ladies sorry I've been absent , but I have been going through it. I just recently broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years I found out he was living a double life. SMH. Needless to say my financial situation will be a little bit tighter, which will push my surgery back probably all the way to February or March of next year. its a shocker and a thorn in my side for something like this to happen at a time like this when I thought I would be able to treat myself to the body that I've been dreaming of for so long, but even with out him I will get it done! I just hate that I have to wait, when I was so close October!!!! I'll do my best to stay out of the slump and keep posting. Happy healing to all you ladies and thanks for the inspiration I'll see you on the flat side, soon;-)

Princess honey I know your pain about obstacles!!!! Keep pushing your time will come just have faith and speak positive things into your life! I'm sorry about the BF! Keep us posted on your SX.
Thanks hunn I'm definitely a chip half full kinda girl... it's good to be a part of such an inspirational community!!!

IT'S REALLY REAL!!!!!! 50DAYS TO A NEW ME:-) :-) :-)

I've been waiting on this day for what seems like FOREVER, but the count down is finally here. Getting my TT, BBL, and BA. EXACTLY 50 DAYS TO A NEW ME. I'm beyond excited. My deposits are paid just waiting on my passport. My bestie is accompanying me on this journey and I wouldn't have it any other way! She been there with me since the 8th grade, my rider chick. lol. I have compresion and circulation stockings, front zip bras, and looking for a good faja or other body compression device. Don't know what else to say here, just keeping everyone posted. My official date is April 17, 2014 with Dr. Pantoja. please feel free to give me any pointers, as far as what to pack, healing tips, anything will help. Again thanks for listening and for all of your support.

Hey Hun, you not getting a breast lift right? Maybe I can come down to meet Dr P when your down!
I'm actually debating on whether or not I want to get the lift with implants. he said he can do it with the scar only around the nipple (periarreolar lift), It will give me a more natural look I just want more fullness, but my main concern was not having a huge scar on my boobs lolbs.
My boobs are NON EXISTENCE and HANGS south...LOL...I need a LIFT and VOLUME :)

bye bye bad body!!!!! Exactly one month ago :-) :-) :-) :-)

it is so official, I just received my passport in the mail!!!! is exactly 31 days to go until the new me... bye bye saggy boobs and and baby mama stomach. hehehe. its almost surreal all I have to do now is get my fajas, pads, arnica gel, and Bromeline pills..... might be forgetting to add a few things to my list but I think I'll get it together by the time it's time to go. I'm so excited I think I'll start packing tomorrow *too stoked* here are some pre op pictures, the next pictures I post will be my surgical markings!!!! Dr. P here I come!

I'm with Baez. April 17,2014. Looking for a buddy.
I'm going to Mexico for my SX....
Good luck! You having tummy tuck just 1 days after me:) I am getting it on 16th April :)

SO ANXIOUS!!!!

I think I'm obsessing now. Only 30 more days to go.... it seems like time is moving in slow motion, I know thatit'll be here before I know it but man is taking so long. I'm just ready to get it over with the surgery the recovery, and of course the wonderful results ;-) I'm not sure if I'll still be nervous or afraid by the time the day comes.... keep me in your prayers ladies for hey save Travel & surgery as well as a speedy recovery.

Hey Boo...GLAD you aint WORRIED bout that LOSER...LOL...I decided to go with Robles (DR) cause I need my tummy supa flat and 2weeks recovery house...Grace stated $920 for one week and $1620 for two weeks (DAMN DAMN GINA in my Martin voice)...Robles quote has 10days for recovery house so I just have to pay for four more days....ANYWAY you know I will be praying for you...I will get your info so I can check on you when youre in TJ...
Great hunni I'm glad you've scheduled ur makeover Robles does great work, I wish you all the best and thanks for ur prayers I'll k.I.t.
Hey sis.what a jerk!! But Im so happy you are sharing your journery with us

LADIES PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DO YOUR RESEARCH AND FLOW YOUR GUT IF IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT.....

ANOTHER SAD STORY OUT OF DR..... LADIES YOU'RE ALL IN MY PRAYERS AND PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOURS, THIS IS FRIGHTENING.... http://bossip.com/939542/the-thirst-is-real-28-year-old-mother-dead-after-traveling-to-dominican-republic-for-tummy-tuck-and-new-tiddays-43081/ GOD BLESS HER SOUL AND HER FAMILY MY HEART GOES OUT TO HER FAMILY.

Hey hey hey..... I wish we were going together love.... That would be so much better... ;) I'm not staying I half to go home unfortunately.... I will get there a day before so I can be on time for my surgery and the day I'm released I will be staying in a Hotel not to far from the airport until my flight leaves around 10:45... Wish me luck it's 4 days away....
I bet your nerves are going crazy. I can relate I'm doing all my packing right now in Just waiting for that day to come. everything will be alright :-)
They are and I hope so... My son is teething and keep getting fevers so it makes me want to stay home... He's only 11 months and has 10 freaking teeth... I am going to worry about him the whole time I'm there.... I know the fathers love their baby's just as much but not many be on the kids the way us women be.... Anywho have you done any shopping for this new body coming soon.... Are you carrying cash... I don't have my pass port so I wonder will I be held up at the boarder line... Man I need to take a chill pill. Maybe go get a massage to calm my nevers.....

THE WAIT IS OVER

the wait is over, I'm here in Mexico resting and grace recovery house.... the big day is tomorrow. & I am jet lag from the flight. everything was great though the flight the ride here and the ladies here I wonderful, I will keep you ladies updated on everything. it's sleepy time now Ttyl :-)

I can't wait to see your results cause Dr P is still on my MIND...I just got an email from Nadia who is AWESOME....but, I just needed to see more of Dr P tummy tucks...so my EYES are posted to your REVIEW....LOL
I will definitely be posting pictures as soon as I can. I met a few ladies here in the office they were coming back for more. Lol. They look amazing though lowbFlat scars great looking natural looking boobs too....
THANKS HUN! you are AWESOME...I am sooo EXCITED....I really have HOPE now for TJ...I am driving distance so I can return if need be...so that's something I really need to consider when it comes to going to DR...

OFFICIALLY ON THE FLAT SIDE

surgery about an hour ago from a great I'm not in any from what I can see body is banging. Lol... that's not the final result I am very swollen but that guy is straight utiful and now I'm so excited

HOPE you are FEELING BETTER today!!1
Excited for you! Glad everything went well. Keep us posted :-)
I've following your journey, thank you for sharing. I'm super excited for you, GOD bless,& happy healing. I'll headed there on the 28thof this month (it's 2am my time,& I'm up lol).

1 day post op

just a few more pics butt hurts so bad

Hey Hun, how's your tummy tuck looking?
PRAYING you are OKAY!!!

feeling like a million bucks

I am 10 days post op, & I am happy to say that I am healing very well. I want to thank everyone for all the positive comments and the prayers.
I am thankful for everyone that has helped me along the way where they was physically or you ladies hear that were so encouraging and share your stories. I still have a road ahead but it can only get better from here, I am happy to say that I am doing everything on my own except for cooking and laundry but I have help with that. everything is going great with me and I will be sure to keep you ladies updated. ;-)

So happy to hear you're doing well =) keep resting, don't do too much before your body is ready. Don't want to develop seroma.

doing well and loving my results

tried to upload pics

Idk what happened tried to upload pics to no avail :-(

Hiii is there a doctor that can answer my questions had a tummy tuck an liposuction in 8/30 ill be 3 months but I'm still having lot's of back pain an recently discover a little ball in my stomach is this normal
You look great.
thanks hunni..... phat_mommy
DR. PANTOJA

HI ALL I KNOW I'VE BEEN MIA FOR A MIN, BUT I'M BACK I WAS HOPING TO HAVE MY PROCEDURES DONE THE 1ST WEK OF MARCH, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE TO PUSH IT BACK UNTIL LATE APRIL...IS THERE ANYONE GOING TO TJ MID APRIL? MAYBE WE COULD BUDDY UP...... #SUPER EXCITED