Tummy Tuck/Breast Lift - Chicago, IL

From the first consultation till the one year...

From the first consultation till the one year follow up (where I am at now), Dr. Burt has been available to answer all my questions. I am a mom of 3 with a horribly stretched out stomach from 3 c-sections and breast that basically dragged on the floor. I was covered in stretch marks as well. Dr Burt gave me realistic expectations in reference to results and recovery. Recovery was painful but not unbearable and my results are fantastic! My breast are my favorite part of my body now and I never in a million years would of believed that my stomach could ever be this flat. I still have some stretch marks. When they cover your entire stomach, some will remain, but what is left is more then acceptable. And Dr. Burt told be before hand that some of those stretch marks would remain...she never tried to sugar coat what my results would be and because of that, I am more then happy with what I was given. It was better then I expected.

I wasn't always the best patient, not completely following the recovery rules as I should have. Dr. Burt was patient and understanding and worked around what I needed and adjusted the guidelines accordingly. I can honestly say, it was a great experience and I am very thankful to Dr Burt and her staff!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon