35 Years Old with 2 Kids - Chicago, IL

My consultation went great and I have 1 more week...

My consultation went great and I have 1 more week until my surgery. I am getting a tummy tuck with liposuction to my flanks, upper back, and upper arms. I am getting very excited as the days go by. My pre-op is scheduled for 2/17/14 and it is approaching fast. My actual surgery is scheduled for 2/19/14.

Tummy tuck time

The day has finally arrived. Pray for me this morning as I undergo my tt surgery today. I will update my profile as soon as I can share my experience. My surgery is scheduled for 8am (2/19/14) and I am soooooo excited.

IM HOME!!!!!!

Surgery went well. At home resting now. I will be keeping u all updated on my recovery and progress.

I DID IT!!!

My surgery was a success!!! I went today to get the bandages looked at and tape removed. The doctor removed the compression garment and OMG....it was like seeing another person in the mirror. Of course, there is swelling but I am still very pleased at what I saw in the mirror today. Happy healing to me and the rest of u that are going through the same thing.

2 months post op

Feeling great!!!! Exercising on a daily basis and training to run my first 5k. I am down 17lbs since my surgery and I am loving it. My waist is getting smaller and smaller as the days go by and my stomach looks good to me!!! Trying to stay motivated and eat healthier as I push myself into making this a lifestyle change for me!!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon