t's a Relief to Find People You Can Trust! - Chicago, IL

In the course of a year, I’ve had oral implants,...

In the course of a year, I’ve had oral implants, Invisalign Braces, Zoom whitening, and porcelain veneers. I couldn’t be happier with the results.

I first met with Dr. Fiss early in 2012 regarding oral implants. I’m congenitally missing two of my upper teeth and I had been wearing a faulty bridge for many years. Oral implants are not cheap (even if you have insurance) so I was naturally worried about selecting a good dentist. In fact, prior to meeting with Fiss, I had at least 4 consultations with other dentists and oral surgeons.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the smile makeover community.

Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

If you are looking for a dentist that actually enjoys what they do, cares about you as a human being, and knows how to properly communicate, see Dr. Fiss. I chose Fiss because from day one he communicated with me with honesty and clarity. He never promised anything he could not do nor did he get frustrated when I asked questions. I was also impressed by his incisiveness and the creativity he brings into his work. One of the things I appreciated most about Dr. Fiss, is how he teamed up with other specialist from around the city to provide me with the best care. Unlike some dentist I’ve seen in the past, he doesn’t try to do everything in his office. (I was especially pleased with the oral surgeon he referred me to: Dr. Gargiulo at Park Dental Specialist.) One thing I’ve learned through this whole process is that it is extremely important to find a dentist that communicates effectively with the oral surgeon and any other specialists he or she may be working with. It is also important to find someone that genuinely cares about the final results. Fiss didn’t see me as just another appointment or procedure. He saw me as a human being who was incredibly insecure about my smile. Cosmetic dentistry can be expensive and time consuming. It is important to find someone you can trust. I never had to doubt whether or not I was in good hands or whether or not I made the right choice. It is clear that Dr. Fiss and his team care about what they do. I cannot recommend them enough.