Help Liquid Diet - Chicago, IL

I would like to thank you all for your experiences...

I would like to thank you all for your experiences. I'm scheduled for surgery on Aug 26. I'm excited n scared. I'm 41, several miscarriages, arthritis, lupus, n overweight most of my life. I've been on every legally n illegal diet plan possible. I'm so ready for a healthier lifestyle I don't know what to do. I'm 5'11 weigh 380. Its doesn't look like it but I feel every pound everyday. I love to travel n workout but this weight along with my other concerns has hinder me. So no more.
I'm doing the liquid diet and need some suggestions. It's getting really hard but I refuse to give up. I've pretty much smoothie and souped everything. protein drinks have been my friend. But I need more ideas.

Also, try sugar free jello, sugar free popsicles and crystal light
Welcome and thanks so much for sharing with us!

Good luck with your surgery, not long now. I hope it all goes well and you have a smooth recovery! Please do keep us updated with your progress.

You should check out the sleeve forum as well. There are hundreds of members in there supporting each other through this journey.
I had my surgery 19 days ago and you are going to be so happy. It is a major life changer but the day after surgery I felt so good because I wasn't putting all the food in my stomach. No more aches and pains......so happy I had my surgery. Oh and try some sugar free popsicles :)
Hi there! What about sugar free jello, pudding, sugar free popsicles those were my life savers!