Silicone Breast Injections - Chicago, IL

I was 17, and this "doctor" was giving...

I was 17, and this "doctor" was giving these silicone shots in a hotel and my girlfriends and I went and had the shots done.Since then my mammograms have shown my breasts to be very dense, and they are cystic I'm told. How do I know if they are 'cystic' or otherwise? Is silcone removal in the breast very difficult? What is the the safest option? I was so young and stupid!

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.

Hi Paris,

You were not stupid we all did things we regretted when we were young. Have you gone to see a doctor to see what they say? I also posted your question in the doctor Q&A.

Thanks so much,

-Britt

This guy said he was a doctor, and I was 17 and believed him or maybe just wanted to, b/c I wanted to make my breasts larger w/ silicone injections. This was many years ago, and I'm just trying to warn other women b/c this still goes on. I'm always afraid when my mammograms are read now. How stupid of me to do this. Look at Priscila Presley, she did her face, and it's 2011.