Injections - Chicago, IL

I live in Chicago I'm looking for a safe injector....

I live in Chicago I'm looking for a safe injector. Pls help. I've been researching for months. I'm scared but I really need this done. Pls message me. I hv others whom who like to acquire this information as well. I was hoping to have this dine inarch or april. How long does the injection last? Does it hurt? Is even looking?

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
Email me ***@yahoo.com

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

What type of scars are you looking to correct. Silicon is not good for deep pits but can be very helpful with other types of scars. Silicon is permanent so it is of the utmost importance that u pick a doctor who specializes in silicon. There are 2 in NYC that I know of, one of which I used. But if you do your homework I am sure you can find one in Chicago. I have found that if you are motivated enuf you can take any kind of pain but I did not think it was painful. FEAR will decrease your pain tolerance so just concentrate on the good result not the injection.
silicon injections are not painful at all