MIRACLE DOCTOR absolute perfection! - Chicago, IL

I had a septoplasty on Nov. 18th by Dr. Irvin...

I had a septoplasty on Nov. 18th by Dr. Irvin Weisman. He's amazing! His bedside manner was more than anyone could ask for. I had a deviated septum and a large bump on my nose. I couldn't breathe very well out of the right nasal cavity. I was really excited/nervous/anxious/scared/happy at the same time. I have a daughter and this was the 1st surgery I was doing after she was born. I knew I was in amazing hands yet still felt all those emotions. The moment Dr Irv walked into the prep room all my nerves and feelings subsided. I woke up after surgery in the recovery room. Overall I didn't feel pain it's more just a sense of being uncomfortable. I went home and started my recovery process. I bought arnica from whole foods as well as a humidifier to help lessen the dry mouth from only being able to breathe from my mouth. I slowly saw my bruising lessen and 80% of it was gone after a week.

2 days shy of 3 weeks post op

I am seeing my nose swelling go down slowly yet surely. I have a post op apt Tuesday with Dr Irvin. Loving my new nose!

2 days shy of a month Post op

I went to see Dr Irv all is well my nose is hardening and feeling a little more tighter. The cold weather doesn't help so I always carry extra nasal drops. But other than that so happy with my results

Tip dropped a bit :) soooooo excited!!!

My nose continues to slowly take shape and I just got medical clearance to work out!!! Life is going so well after my procedure. Now I can breathe while working out!

Before and after of the tip of my nose dropping

Nose tip dropping before and after

Changes for the better

You can definitely see amazing form taking place. My nose looks amazing and keeps getting better. The images attached were taken 3 days ago:)

Just an updated picture

My nose looks different everyday patience is key

My Birthday

I am so satisfied with my nose. It was well worth it. Amazing results

My amazing change

My nose looks better as time passes. It is really a blessing to have a Doctor make your appearance and overall experience go so well. I have seen so many botched nose jobs done. If your concern is only about saving an extra dollar at the expense of a botched surgery by all means to each your own. I am so glad I spent the money wisely and safely in Dr. Irvs hands. He is everyone's surgical angel looking to correct or have work done on them. My results are better than I had anticipated.

Time is a nose's best friend

I couldn't have timed my septoplasty at a better time in my life. I just received an email regarding my high school 10 year reunion. I'm more confident than ever. If you have a big event coming up make sure you look your best. This is achieved with being in the best hands of Dr. Irv

Summertime love

The best thing you can do is attend a high school reunion feeling so much better about yourself. The greatest feeling is knowing anyone who was mean to you wishes they never were.

Pictures for Summertime Love

Summer selfies

With confidence and amazing work by Dr. Irv you can't help but take selfies and be proud of how you look.

Natural perfection

I was sitting with a group of physicians and plastic surgery came up as a topic. I had mentioned that I have had work done. Everyone was shocked because they said my nose looked so natural. If physicians are saying your nose looks natural and amazing then you know you were in the best hands.

Got to see the miracle Dr today

I was stopping in to see Dr. Irv because my 10 year reunion is next Saturday. I wanted to make sure my skin and nose were flawless. I have never been so comfortable in my own skin in all my life. I have written posts about how happy I am yet nothing beats the sense of being comfortable in my own skin. I really am blessed to have found Dr. Irv

Change makes you more complete

I am so happy. I went to my 10 year reunion and couldn't have had better reactions. Everyone who had picked on my growing up were now trying to be friends with me (fat chance). So many people complimented me on looking so well (thanks Dr Irv). I feel so ontop of the world.

Here's just more updated pictures

Almost 1 year later and just posting more picture updates

Just photo updates

Still in love with my nose
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Irvin Weisman is amazing. He knows how to get the final result to look natural. He is available at anytime. His staff is amazing. His assistant Sam is so wonderful and caring. His facility is so clean. Just amazing. He's done 2 surgeries on me and I will forever continue to see him. He truly is the best around.