Had C-section Scar Revision/smart Lipo (Mini Tummy Tuck) - Chicago, IL

What I did need was very non-invasive-minimal pain...

What I did need was very non-invasive-minimal pain at all. The scar revision was impeccable. You cannot even see a scarline at all. The smart lipo was amazing and I'm seeing the changes in the 3 weeks since I've had it. There is really no downtime. I had it done on a Friday, rested over the weekend and was up on Monday out and about.

Congratulations on your new tummy:)   So glad you were able to have this fix with minimal surgery needed.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Casas was absolutely amazing! Her pre-procedure and post procedure care was beyond what was even expected. I had been referred to Dr. Casas by a friend. My husband and I went in to the consultation with the thought that I was going to need a full tummy tuck. Dr. Casas was so honest and said I did not (I had gone to other consults where I was told I did). My husband really liked Dr. Casas as she was not out to make money doing an unnecessary procedure. I absolutely love Dr. Casas and trust her completely. She really wants to see the best outcome possible. Her post care is unbelievable! I've seen her each week since my procedure. She treats all of her patients, despite how big or small the procedure, with the same level of care and concern. Best decision I've ever made going to her!