Rhinoplasty - Chicago, IL

I emphasized to Dr. S that I wanted an...

I emphasized to Dr. S that I wanted an inconspicuous rhinoplasty-basically an improved version of my nose that would still be very natural looking. Dr. S gave me exactly that.

I’m currently about eight weeks post-op so I still have yet to see my final result. I am happy that I had the procedure done and can already see the improvement, but I still have one regret. It may be too early to tell, but I do wish I chose to modify my nose a little more instead of being so concerned about the stigma attached to having plastic surgery. For this reason, in the future I may opt to have a revision done by Dr. S.

*If you have any questions about my experience or want to know more, feel free to email me {edited}

{By Britt, please PM user for more info}

Dr. Shah

I highly recommend Dr. S because I think he has a great aesthetic sense, he is humble which makes him easy to communicate with and most importantly, he delivered what I asked for. My actual result is very close to his computer imaging.

It sounds like you had a good overall experience. I'm glad you came on RealSelf to share your experience. What was your recovery like?