Still Going to Consultations and Debating Who to Use...- Chicago, IL

I have wanted a rhinoplasty for long enough that...

I have wanted a rhinoplasty for long enough that it is time to go ahead and do it! I plan to have it done this January, but am still deciding on who to use. Right now I am between Dr. Dayan and Dr. Shah. All the pictures posted from Dayan seem to look like they are still swollen, so it is hard to make a good decision. Any help with that is greatly appreciated. I have a somewhat crooked nose that goes to my left and i think is a little too big.

hi how r u I am in the same place i want a nose job I do it in march, still undecided between Shah, David Ross and Otto Placik, I will not recomend Dayan, I read alot of bad reviews

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf. I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your journey. Here's a list of questions to ask whomever you consult with. Please let us know what you decide!

Do you mean dr. Anil Shah? There are good reviews here about him.
If I had to choose between those two I would go with Shah not Dayan. If you do more research on Dayan there are a lot of unhappy patients and not many post here at all. Shah has some unhappy patients too but he has more happy once and frankly I think he has better aesthetics.
Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear any suggestions people have to offer. I don't have any personal recommendations and It is so hard to choose who to use!
My Dr. referred me to Dayan but I'm not that impressed with his before and afters on his website. Shahs are amazing and the patients on here have amazing results too. I agree with what FB2013 said.
Good luck and thanks for your sharing with us.  Not very many but some doctors will only post after photos that are 1-2 years post as many of us know that we usually won't see actual final results until 2 years post-surgery.  If those noses appear swollen (I haven't seen his website) then it is possible they are.  I'm nearly two years post and my nose keeps getting smaller/narrower.  Good luck and I hope you keep us updated.