So Happy! - Chicago, IL

I've never really liked my nose and was always a...

I've never really liked my nose and was always a little self conscious about it. I wanted it fixed but didn't know if I could afford it. Finally at the age of 29 with finances in place I decided to go for it. And the results were more than I could have hoped for. I LOVE my new nose and everyone has been really impressed with the results as well:)

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! So glad you're happy with your experience. When did you have surgery?

My surgery was on November 16
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Best experience so happy!! Found Dr. Ross on realself. I found Dr. Ross on realself and checked out his credentials. He had tons of experience and a great reputation so I decided to make an appointment with him. As soon as I met him he made me feel relaxed. He knew exactly what I wanted before I really told him! He went through everything in great detail and was verry honest and open with me. Needles to say I booked with him a couple days later! It was by far one of the best decisions I've made! My experience througout the whole thing was great, everyone was so nice and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Ross to anyone. He really does have a gift for what he does! I could never thank him enough for what he did!!!!!!!!!!