Best Chicago Surgeon! - Chicago, IL

I've had two different rhinoplasties with Dr. shah...

I've had two different rhinoplasties with Dr. shah and both were phenomenal. He is phenomenal. The surgi center is great and clean. Everything was a breeze. Dr. Shah and his staff make you feel extremely comfortable and ease any pain. He calls you the night before surgery to make sure your nerves are calm and his staff calls after to check on you. No other doctor can top that!!!! I've had other surgeries and you barely speak to the doctors after surgery. Not him, he's with you every step of the way!!! Greatest surgeon I know. I tell everyone about him.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah is the best ever!!!! I did a lot of research before ever thinking about a rhinoplasty. I've had two surgeries with dr. Shah and both turned out better than expected. I only had a second rhinoplasty because of an injury. Not because I was unhappy with the results. He does exactly what he believes and thinks should be done. The staff is great, the office is great too. I've also had Botox recently, and that turned out great too. I recommend Dr. Shah to everyone I know and pass out his cards all the time. He's the best around!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Rhinoplasty community.