its crocked after 2 years! -Chicago, IL

I had my rhino/sept op last done on August 9 so...

I had my rhino/sept op last done on August 9 so I'm 3 months, going on 4 right now. The reason why I put not sure yet, is because my nose is still very swollen to the touch.i do have to wait for the swelling to go down in two more months, and see how it changes. Dr shah has been a very good Dr in scheduling dates to check up on how I'm doing and recoverying. My breathing has been amazing,I can breath better then I have before. I can sleep better have more energy in glad I choose him as my surgen. Also I'm a guy that was very hesitant about getting a nose job but after everything is done I'm glad I made the decision. Also I don't do review for places and people but I feel that the world should now that there are good Dr's out there like Dr shah. That if you need something done and done well that you have a better chance of finding the right Dr for you, and not just negative comments. So thanks Dr good work!!!!

after two years

Two years have passed, and as time passed my septum got more crocked. I thought it was swelling ,so i left it alone tried not to think about it but as time keeps passing i can feel it, and i have a crocked smile. Everytime i smile my nose turns to the left, this has really upset me. I brought it up to his attention and said that the discomfort was normal,so feeling my septum on the side of my nose is normal;i don't think so. My smile with my nose turning to the left isn't normal either. Do your self a favor and research every surgeon you can. He does little changes and still have two problems with my result.nice guy, but not enough experience.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon