Revision Surgery Done! - Chicago, IL

I had my first rhinoplasty a year ago in Costa...

I had my first rhinoplasty a year ago in Costa Rica, and it went totally wrong! :(
At the end I looked like before the surgery but with an upturn nose and some indentations!!

So I saved a lot of money and came to Chicago for a revision rhinoplasty. Since it was a revision, the doctor had to used cartilage from my ears to fix the indentations and lower upturned the nose.
Yesterday my cast was removed, and the horror begin again! I hope it is just swelling, because right now I feel I look like a clown, soooo different from how I looked before.
I like the shape of my new nose but it is soo different! I look like a different person and that is scary.... I hope the swelling will go down fast!!!

Day 9... the swelling is going down! :)

Today I went to my doctors office. And he took some pictures.. The change is amazing!
And I still have a lot of swelling.. so I can wait to see the final results.
The weird thing is... that I look so different, it is weird to see myself in the mirror

Day 15... Still weird

Yesterday my nose was really pretty (christmas gift!), but today it is swollen again. :(
I hate the waiting!!! And my family and friends just tell me I look weird so that doesnt help.

3 months!

I still feel my nose really stiff and in the mornings it is really swollen. But I think it is getting better every day.. :)
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am really happy with my choise. He is the best! I guest he is really busy so he doesn´t spend much time with you, but his staff is amazing. I loved them!