Outstanding Doctor - Chicago, IL

I have been seeing Dr. Jacob for around 2 years...

I have been seeing Dr. Jacob for around 2 years now. I am pretty choosy when it comes to physicians and I can't praise her highly enough. She will make suggestions in terms if what treatments will be helpful. For cosmetic concerns which are not covered by insurance the prices are clearly stated and she does not push products. Since I have been seeing her my skin has improved immeasurably.

Initially I went to her as I was concerned about some breakouts as well as I felt I had lost the "glow" I had because of some illness. She prescribed Renova which worked amazingly well as well as telling me about a moisturizer from the drugstore that finally stopped my incredibly sensitive skin from reacting. I also had the area under my eyes injected. She is so good at injecting fillers. It is natural appearing and doesn't hurt at all. This made such a difference and has been such a confidence boost.

It is also nice as we are similar age and she has had the treatments herself. Cannot recommend her highly enough. Her staff are very friendly and helpful and her office is very nice. Always runs on time too. I also like that although she sees plenty of cosmetic patients and she is very attractive, she looks like she actually works hard, is not wearing a ridiculous cocktail dress like some MDs in plastic surgery/dermatology.

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

I can't wait to visit her! :)

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane community.