Restylane Lip Augmentation, Second Attempt -Chicago, IL

Attempting to correct upper lip asymmetry: After a...

Attempting to correct upper lip asymmetry: After a bad first experience with Juvederm at another office, I was wary to try again. After hearing many great things about Michelle Whitehall, I decided to take the plunge. We talked about what I wanted and what would be best for me. She recommended a partial of Restylane to create a subtle difference. The overall pain factor was mild, and before I knew it, it was over! I only had swelling for one day, and by the next it was completely gone. My lips look beautiful, natural. No one would or could ever guess that I had anything done. There are no lumps and bumps, my lip is soft, smooth and wonderful.

They say the injector is key– and after a poor first experience, I can honestly say that is true. I couldn't be happier and I will continue to visit Michelle for further augmentations.

Restylane Update: Two weeks post

After two weeks, I went in for my first check. The results were great and barely noticeable to anyone but me. I asked for a bit more to add additional fullness, and a very small amount was added. Michelle is such an excellent injector, her technique and skill follow the natural contours of my lip.
Michelle Whitehall, MS, PA-C

Absolutely lovely. She has the skill and the eye for a truly great outcome. She made me feel at ease and very comfortable. Truly a miracle worker!