A Happy Smile - Chicago, IL

I had uneven teeth all my life. I decided to get...

I had uneven teeth all my life. I decided to get Veneers to make my smile more "adult-like" and the results have been great.

I found Dr. F browsing through the internet and I am very happy I did. He is a perfectionist and his work is very detail-oriented. He is a great communicator and ensures that his patients are understanding what is being done. Dr. F, exceeded my expectations of what my teeth would look like.

HI Olga,

Welcome to the Veneers community. I'm glad the results have been so positive for your procedure. Did you have any pain or downtime from your procedure? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. How long did the procedure take to have completed? Please keep us update.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Actually, the only "pain" was getting numb for the procedure, which, of course is standard for dental work. My teeth were a slightly sensitive for the first three to four hours, but, I would not call it pain at all. The procedure took four visits. During the first visit we discussed what the process would entail, the cost and impressions of my upper teeth were taken. On the next visit, I got temporary veneers and on the last visit, my porcelain veneers were in. I went one last time (three days after the procedure) as a follow-up to ensure that I was feeling ok and to take before and after pictures. I would not mind sharing my pictures. I would have to ask my doctor to upload it on the website. Talk to you soon. Olga

Thanks Olga,

Letting the community know how many visits and what happened each visit is really useful. I'm glad it worked out. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

My Porcelain Veneers are perfect, I feel like I was born with these great teeth. I am very pleased and forever grateful to Dr. F. He walked me through the entire process to ensure that I would be satisfied with the final results. I recommend that anyone interested in finding a dentist for regular and/or cosmetic work, visit Dr. F first. Thank you Doc Olga S.