1/3 Treatments - Chicago, IL

I just got back from my first of three treatments....

I just got back from my first of three treatments. I am of Chinese decent and initially the doctor said I wasn't a good candidate due to too much melanin (dark hair, dark eyes). But I went for a test spot anyway. Nothing adverse happened, so here I am now. I feel nothing out of the ordinary, other than a bit a bit of warmth on my cheeks. I have freckles that kind of lay on top of and so close to each other that they look like blotches of brown on the apples of my cheeks. I hate them!! I also have some capillaries near my jaw line they said might go away, but they don't bother me too much. I'm not sure what to expect, the person who performed my procedure initially had said I may need up to 6 treatments, but she only had me pay for 3 for now. I hope to see results, or enough of a result to not need more than that. She recommended I also get a glycolic peel in between treatments to help it along.

I chose this provider because they were offering specials online. They were quite nice and I did not feel pressured and answered any questions and concerns I had.

Hello, I live in the Chicago area and am looking to get this done but do not know of any good doctors. Do you have any you could recommend me please?

Brooke
It does a bit. I ago noticed a couple of the ”coffee ground” flecks on my skin. But not very much at all. I guess I expected a bigger result? Should more be coming a days go by? Also, though I know I'm supposed to avoid the sun, was I supposed to not be our at all? I was pour and had to walk a across newly a block

I'm glad to hear they were playing things on the cautious side and did the spot test for you.  How are things looking today? Does your skin feel tight or itchy at all?