Permanent Eyeliner - Chicago, IL

Not worth it. Not at all what I asked for....

Not worth it. Not at all what I asked for. It's very sloppy work. Hard to tell in the photo because of the angle but in person, you can notice it right off.

Could you share the name of the place that did it. I am looking to have this done and would like to avoid a bad experience
Awe.. Yep the right eye definitely looked thicker on the bottom then the left. That sux! I wouldn't pay for it either! Very careless of what YOU wanted :(
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

2 years later.....

After two years, the permanent eyeliner still looks horrible. Although it is not as thick as it was at first, but you can clearly see the line is not where it should be. So much more noticeable in photos now too.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

2 years later....

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Havanna Nights Spa in Lincoln Square

After telling the woman exactly what I wanted, she did what SHE wanted. It's awful. And this place was award winning :(