Great Job! - Chicago, IL

I visited Lana for my eyebrows which had been...

I visited Lana for my eyebrows which had been previously done by someone else over 5 years ago. They were thin and irregularly shaped so I contacted Lana after finding her on Google to see if she could touch them up. I did my research because the first time I had my eyebrows done I was referred to a woman and although she did an okay job I noticed right away that my eyebrows were not shaped right and one was thinner than the other. There were quite a few ads for permanent makeup artist in Chicago but I liked the fact that Lana is a RN and also that her site showed tons of before and after work. She also showed many pics of corrections that she had done on other people and that really impressed me. After speaking with Lana in depth and even sending her pics of my eyebrows we decided on a plan of action, the cost and a time. On the day of my appointment I remember feeling anxiety, because my eyebrows were in really bad shape and I desperately wanted them to look better and more natural. Lana's office was clean and bright and I instantly felt very comfortable. She was polite and professional and we seemed to click right away. Everything was done by the book, I signed consent forms for the procedure and she explained what was going to happen in detail and what to expect. I was VERY pleased with the results of my first visit and the work that Lana did to correct my unshapely brows. I returned for a follow-up visit and she re-touched them some more and we made some shaping corrections. That was close to four months ago and today my eyebrows look GREAT!! They are symmetrical and perfectly shaped now. They are darker but still natural looking and she also shortened them which I didn't think would be possible. I would definitely recommend Lana to anyone that wants permanent make-up done. I am a woman that has very short hair so my eyebrows have to look good! Lana's work and professionalism are both top-notch. I am very happy and pleased with my results and if I need any other permanent makeup done she will be who I go and see.
Lana Schluter RN, BSN