Perlane-L by Dr. Michael Damen. Amazing! - Chicago, IL

Yesterday was my first under-eye filler experience...

Yesterday was my first under-eye filler experience. Let me begin by saying that if you're in the Midwest and choose to do fillers or lipo, then Dr. Damen in Chicago is the person you want to go with. He and his team are AMAZING.

I'm not going to trust my face and body to just anyone. Once you take a look at his credentials, you'll understand.

He takes his time in the consultation and that's what you want. I've had a bad experience with Botox with another doctor who didn't take his time, so I admire Dr. Damen for being methodical. Dr. D uses Perlane-L for under my eyes. It has a numbing agent so after the first couple of pinches, your areas become numb and there's minimal discomfort. I'm including before and afters. I'm a tad bit swollen this morning, but nothing like some of the other patients I've seen on here. I HIGHLY suggest that you do research on WHO you choose for ANY procedure. It does all come down to the doctor and his/her experience and the passion they have for what they do and Dr. Damen has both of those. Seriously, he, Annee, and Tara are PHENOMENAL. Don't go anywhere else in the Midwest.
I've attached before and afters. The afters were taken immediately after. This morning I have a tad bit of swelling under one eye, but only I can tell. I'll post more pics at the 24 hr. point.
My stats: Female-38

Day 2 after Perlane-L

Very happy thus far. I'll post more at the week mark :-)

It helps if I post pics, huh?

Two weeks later....

Just an update photo w/no makeup
Dr. Michael Damen

I can NOT say enough good things. After Dr. Damen did such a good job on my lipo, I trusted him with my face. He, Annee, and Tara are the dream team! Check out my other posts and you'll understand why I trust them so much!

How much dis all of it cost you?
Wow-Fantastic!! I am really ocnsidering doing my under eye bags. I've had perlane in my upper cheeks and jaw line with great success. My current cosmetic/derm Doc does not doe the fillers in the tear trough though, so I am looking for one that does but is GOOD. I'm in MI. Great pics-Thank you!

WOW - your results are amazing!! Thank you so much for posting such good pictures. Your under eye area looks great.

How many syringes were used?

So looking forward to hearing how things look at the 1 week mark!