Amazing, Great Surgery - Chicago, IL

Just so everyone knows I had 3 major surgeries at...

Just so everyone knows I had 3 major surgeries at once....Pectoral (Pec) implants, Tummy tuck with abdominal stitching, & liposuction. The Aftercare was great as well.....After surgery I woke up with No pain at all. During the whole healing process I still was not in any real pain, just alittle sore. In fact I was up walking that very night! I followed all their instructions and everything came out very well. They were able to provide a rehabilitation hospital facility that took excellent care of me for the first night or however long u choose to stay. I only needed to stay over night. I healed very well and I believe in my heart was because it was good safe plastic surgery.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

My whole experience from begin to end was excellent to say the least! The staff as well as Dr Wiener are Very friendly and Very Knowledgeable, they really made me feel like family, I knew I was in good hands. Dr Wiener with his expertise and his artistic skill was able to take my vision an make it into a reality. I'm ecstatic about my results, I'm Very Happy, Very Well Pleased. I Highly recommend Dr Wiener, I really felt very comfortable and safe, nothing was left to chance. A BIG Thank You to Dr Wiener & Staff!