Set for Surgery! - Chicago, IL

I have wanted my nose fixed since I was 11 years...

I have wanted my nose fixed since I was 11 years old. It has always been the flaw I see when I look in the mirror. I finally have an appointment next week to meet with a Dr and make sure this is the right thing for me. Actually I already know it's right for me, now we just need to convince my husband. He and all my family and friends tell me I don't need it. I think they are crazy, it doesn't match my face at all and I am ready to feel good about myself!

Well, they're not the ones who have to live with your nose and are probably just concerned about you. I got a lot of that, too. I had people trying to talk me out of it, but I KNEW it was the right thing. And it sounds like you know that, too. Keep talking and convincing and you'll get there!

Oh, and make sure your surgeon is a rhinoplasty specialist who is board certified by ASAPS/ASPS. I always advise people to go on at least 2 or 3 consultations.

I had my consultation with Dr Shah and it went...

I had my consultation with Dr Shah and it went great. He is so easy to talk to and is not the typical stuffy Dr type. We went over what I would like fixed and he showed me what he would do. We were on the exact same page. I was able to convince my husband to go ahead with the procedure. So we are set to do surgery on May 24th. I'm so excited to have all my features flow together better and feel better about myself!

Good deal! I'm excited for you!

Thanks Angie. I am all set for surgery with Dr Shah and I'm very excited! He is a rhinoplasty specialist and seems to be very committed to his field and doesn't try to make you look like anyone but an improved you!