Feeling Beautiful Again -Chicago, IL

Dr Shifrin is the best! I had a mommy make over a...

Dr Shifrin is the best! I had a mommy make over a year ago I'm very pleased with my results!!! I feel beautiful again! After hanging out with that belly pouch I decided to have a tummy tuck Dr shifrin made me feel comfortable on my 1st visit he answer all my questions address all my concerns! I love this man I dropped 3 dress sizes my tummy is flat my breast are awesome! I would recommend him to my family and friends!

Pics

A year ago before and after pics after my tummy tuck & breast augmentation! Happy overall with my results u can see for yourself!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr David SHIFRIN

You look great, Cant wait Dr. Shifrin October 14 th
Your results look great! I just had a consult with Dr. S, and can't wait for my MO!
hi you look awesome i just spoke with someone from his office and im considering my sx with him did u get that quote at that visit or over the phone
You look wonderful. I'm going for a consult w/ Shifrin next month.
Wow, big difference! What size implants? Silicone or saline?
You look great!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
    I would love to add your experience to the mommy makeover community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
    Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the mommy makeover community.

I updated my profile with pics hope this helps
Thanks for adding pictures, I've added you to the Mommy Makeover community :)