Amazing! You Will NOT Be Disappointed! - Chicago, IL

I'm 8-days post surgery... Full tummy tuck, breast...

I'm 8-days post surgery... Full tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation, liposuction of lateral breast and upper inner thighs on 01/09/2013. Despite not experiencing the full final result as I am still healing and have mild swelling, i don't have the words to describe how happy I am with my new self!

Dr. Ross is an amazing surgeon and did an astounding job on what I thought was a lost cause. I have 100% confidence restored compared to having a low esteem about my body prior to my "makeover"! I am a completely different person 8-days post surgery and cannot stop smiling! I went out and purchased my first lingerie outfit for Valentines Day because I am not that confident in myself! Thank you, Dr. Ross, for giving me back "me"!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Ross for his bedside manner. I don't need a surgeon that is going to sugar coat an answer to any questions that I have, which I experienced in the doctor before consulting with Dr. Ross. Dr. Ross is very down to earth and tells it like it is. Despite the procedures that I wanted, Dr. Ross did not look at me as a dollar sign or just another client, he looked at me as a person and not only took my health and safety into consideration, but also himself, as my "mommy makeover" took 5.5 hours of surgery, he was not willing to put me at risk for another 2 hours for a facelift, despite that fact it was what I wanted and with that being said, not only did he get me as a client, but I have the utmost respect for him as a surgeon. Dr. Ross did an amazing job on me (breast augmentation and lift, full tummy tuck, liposuction of lateral breast and upper inner thighs) and the noticeable change was immediate and I still need to heal (some swelling still 8-days post surgery)! I cannot wait for the final result (fully healed)!!

Congratulations!! You are beautiful and I love your rush of positive energy.

I love reading stories like yours. So glad you're liking your results so much. Will you be posting before and after photos?