35 with Unwanted Belly Fat - Chicago, IL

Hi, I'm April and I received lipo on my upper and...

Hi, I'm April and I received lipo on my upper and lower abdomen on July 23rd 2014. I had a wonderful experience. My procedure was done by the wonderful Dr. Omeed Memar. I had a great experience with him and his staff from the first day I met them. My scars are closed and heeled and it's only been three weeks since my procedure. My pain post lipo was not that bad so I stopped taking the pain meds the second day. I didn't have much drainage because Dr. Memar got all the fat out while I was on the table. I am so happy with my results because it's already noticeable. Eventhough, I won't see my full results for up to a year, I had a wonderful experience. I was barely in any pain during the procedure. Dr. Memar was singing and cracking jokes during my procedure. I was laughing instead of worrying. He was warm and very considerate of my feelings and showed no concern of just taking my money. He laid it all out for me. He made sure that lipo is what I wanted before he did my procedure.

No scarring

Chicago Dermatologist

Are you still numb ? I had mine July 19 and still numb
Yes, I am and it's a little sore around my navel.
Congrats!! Your scar is tiny and faint,i can barely notice it. Happy Healing!
Thanks, Bella.
I hope you are Lovin' your results so far,i know it's very early but so far so good from what i can see. Have a good day!
Thank you for your review. Hope you can update at intervals with more pictures. Congratulations!
Sounds like your recovery has been good so far.  Were you in a compression garment at all?
Hi, Jill. Yes and I still wear my garment.
Okay I assumed so but thanks for clarifying.  Keep us posted on your continued healing!
Ok