SOOOOO Worth It! - Chicago, IL

My lashes have always been thin and short. And I...

My lashes have always been thin and short. And I have overplucked my eyebrows so much they wont grow back. I started Latisse one week ago and have noticed my lashes look a bit longer and I've got new ones growing in. I cannot wait for 3 or 4 months to see the full results. I use a brush Its a concealer brush made by elf. I got it for $1 at target. I usually use 1 drop per eye/brow.

nope not at all. I will update in 4 weeks. So far im really liking it!

Awesome - looking forward to hearing your updates!! :)

How great to hear you are seeing results that quickly!

When you use it on your eyebrows do you notice the skin getting a dark or stained appearance at all?

I've been using it for about 3 months now and am...

I've been using it for about 3 months now and am still on my first bottle. They're not as thick as I'd like but a huge improvement! With mascara, they are perfect. Totatally worth the $. Saw no skin darkening or eyecolor change. I have blue/grey eyes.

Im going to do my left eye every 3 days and my right everyday to see if they catch up. Its not real noticable.
Still once a day. But I've noticed that my right eye's lashes arent as long as my left lol. But they are soooo beautiful and I'm soooo happy I took the risk with it. Worth the $!

Oh my gosh, that is interesting about your lashes growing to different lengths on each eye!! I wonder if you started applying it to your left eye only every other night if it would even out?? Not sure if it's worth it to run the experiment on yourself or not! ;)