Love It - Chicago, IL

I purchased in India and it was Latisse the...

I purchased in India and it was Latisse the generic was $5.00 I have used both. The first time I used it and noticed results in about three weeks. my lashes were longer. It took about two months for them to get longer and darker and thicker. I now use it a couple times a week and my lashes are beautiful. My eyebrows are nice too. They are thicker and darker. I can finally go without eyebrow pencil. I excited. Someties people ask if I have fake lashes on. This product works.

I do get dark circles under my eyes and it is hard to cover. I am using a skin brightner under my eyes. It helps but I have to keep using it. The dark circles are bad. It's ashame that is oneof the side effects. Dark circles are not good for anyone and they make you look old. I did have eye irritation for the first two weeks my eyes were red.

Great product something that does work!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Wondering how you paid for the product from India. Nervous to use a credit card. Could you give me an idea of how much shipping was. Thanks!
Glad to help you!
They said it would take up to 2 weeks to receive my order but it was only 6 business days. you can call the tool-free number and ADC will tell you how long it should take. I actually placed my first order online because the customer service was so great on the phone. Please report back when ypou get your order so I can see if everyone is as pleased as I am!
Alias
Once more, ladies:

AllDayChemist.com! Lets teach Allergan how to treat customers by taking our business elsewhere!
I'm from the uk&just ordered generic latisse from ADC thanks to your helpful review! I was wondering if you received any confirmation via email before it arrived&gow long it took too? Obviously it could take longer seeing as they're shipping to the uk! Thanks so much
Yes, you are right. The way to prevent them from becoming brittle and falling out IS to cut back to 1-2x a week, maxuimum, as soon as the lashes get as long as you want. For me, about 2-3 months. Even then they got so long I was not able to wear sunglasses, they were so long.

Also, a thin, tiny line with a tiny soft brush. The skin gets itchy dark and irritated if you put a fat wet line of the stuff on. You waste so muc, you dont need it. I am still using the same tiny bottle of Care Prost from India now for about 1 year and 8 months! Di=ont waste it, its not good for your skin.

I LIKE the slightly darker tips to my eyelids, it enhances the eyes. But if you get too much on, wipe it off so it doesnt cause itrritation.
MORE is NOT better!

best, and I'd recommend some RetinA or Trentinoin too, its like 4-5 bucks instead of $80 or more here!!
Might as well, and it has a shelf life far longer than advertised, just look at the crimp in the label!The best anti-aging ever for skin. The $25 shipping fee is so worth it, even if for just one bottle of Latisse. But get a friend or two to go in with you, order more, and split shipping costs. Good luck and let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for all of your advice, I can't wait to try it! (as soon as I figure out under what heading they hide the product ^^). I'll also get the other skin products! Any advice on lightening the skin up a bit that has worked for you? Thanks again :)
I know I replied to this but since I dont see my answer anymore, here it is: Look at the middle left-hand side of the screen, and it will say Find Generics or something like that. Look for "Latisse" and it will direct you to "careprost" which is their own brand of the same formula.
If it is still unclear, (it IS a cluttered website) the just call the toll-free number and a person will actually speak to you! You sure dont get that kind of response from the Allergan company, haha!
Hi,

I cant seem to find "latisse", "lumigan", or "careprost" from the generics tab anymore. did they stop selling it alr?
They still sell it but you have to do a search query for Careprost instead of drop down menu.

Btw, my eye lashes just got a bit thicker, not particularly long but my eyebrows look fabulous! o.O Also, I'm still on my first bottle and it's been two months.
Oh ty Evelyn73! Btw, is the expiry date very soon? I am thinking of getting 5 bottles at one go.

Also has anyone tried ordering from the UK, how long does it take to arrive?
I was about to purchase this and I wanted to make sure that I was getting the correct thing...it says sterile eye drops on the bottle of Careprost; is this the same product? I was trying to read the label but I wasn't sure! Thanks!!
Yes, this is right. Above the name "Careprost," it says, "Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution." It says it is sterile eye drops because Bimatoprost was originally developed to use in the eyes of cataract patients, but then it was discovered that it made eyelashes grow. Still, DO NOT put this in your eyes, especially if they are green or light color eyes, as it can turn them brown permanently. My eyes are blue but when I use this I am very careful and use a very tiny amount, on a thin, soft brush. A very tiny paintbrush is fine, and just enough so you can feel the product wetting the lids. Once you get good results pull back to using it only once or twice a week at most. You will keep the results without getting brittle lashes like some people get. Once every 8 or 10 days works for me after full results are reached.

Good luck! send us a before and after if you would.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

It is EXACTLY the same.
Use a very tiny amount and most symptoms like itching and redness will not ocurr. And only use it 2x a week once you get full results. I only use it once a week or less.
Thanks so much for recommending it!!! I've been wanting to try Latisse but couldn't justify the cost every month. Have you heard if lashes fall out after using it for a while? Or does the 1 or 2 times a week method prevent them from being brittle? Are there any other products you recommend from the site that you haven't mentioned? Thanks again - this helps a lot!
You need to compare shipping costs of each place versus the product price. All Day Chemist is the India pharmacy where I got mine.
Does the generic brand work as well as Latisse?
Hi everyone. I am interested in getting the generic Latisse. I would love to know where u purchased it for $5. Thanks so much.
Would love to know the website? Thanks! BSM

I use ADC for generic latisse ($10) and generic trenionoin cream ($3!) next time I will purchase more units of each product you save even more.

what is "trenionoin"?

I would live to know the name of you pharmacy in India. I only know of one, but their Latisse is $11/bottle. I am excited to hear where you got it for only $5!! Thanks :)

$10-11 is better than $100, even with shipping. You can get a few friends to go in with you and split costs of shipping. Plus you get a product discount then, too.

Hi sugar,

Wow, your lashes do look very nice. Not being to be rude, is the darkness under your eye in the picture from the Latisse? I'm glad the eye irritation did not last very long. Did you have to use a different brush than provided? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review and the picture!

-Britt