Happy with Results.for Marionette Lines - Chicago, IL

It took me awhile to try fillers mainly because of...

It took me awhile to try fillers mainly because of the negative reviews. However, I have been staring at my marionette lines in store mirrors and by the glare of my car window... and it was getting me down. I thought if there is something I could do about it I should. However, it is my face and the potential risks were holding me back.

Anyway, I went for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. He told me it was the beginning signs of aging and that I wouldn't need much. So I decided on juvederm. I was concerned because I am fair skinned and bruise easily. I was placed in a room by a nurse who put numbing cream on for 20 minutes. When the doctor came in he reassured me that it was virtually painless and he was right. Barely hurt at all. My chin instantly plumped up. They sent me off with an ice pillow although I really had no swelling. I did have teeny tiny needle marks that healed in a few days. They were easily covered by make up.

So overall I am very happy with the results. I really do think it's important to go to someone who knows what they are doing. There are a millions medspas out there with questionable injectors.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable, assuring, and nonassuming. He addressed my concerns and at no point tried to sell me on more.