Awesome - Chicago, IL

This is my third time-go every 6 months now...

This is my third time-go every 6 months now although it is still there-lasted a good year the first time..I use it for cheeks, under eye trough and folds at side of mouth-my doc is a genious-doesn't use very much and discounts price but knows just where to place.

This time I bruised under the eyes-the first time, probably because i used advil the day before but it is minor and will be gone in a day or two. the results are fantastic-doesn't last as long under the eyes but still LOVE this stuff...I took a Vicodin the last time and felt NOTHING..this time just tylenol and a minor tranq and almost painless-he said there is an anasthetic mixed in.

I would recommend this to anyone..he used XL..tried Radiesse in past but had allergic and bad reaction...restylane was ok but this is so much better..am in mid 50's..look 45..great product..

Can you please post pics?

Hi marijowin,

Welcome to the Juvederm community! Sounds like everything went well for you with your procedure, which is fantastic. I'm glad you didn't have an allergic reaction to Juvederm as you did the others. Since you have been getting Juvederm for 6 months is this something you will continue with? We would love to see pictures! Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Illinois Plastic Surgeon

best doc in the Chicago area-he is cautious and won't do anything dramatic or controversial..the best doc..sorry, no pics on this computer-just trust me!