Juvederm 24 Still There After 3 Years - Chicago, IL

I had juvederm injected into my lips when i was...

i had juvederm injected into my lips when i was 23, im now 26 and the product is still there not all of it, but still there.

i remember the day i went to see my dermotologist, she told me that this is temporary and it would go away in a year max so i thought well i have thin lips so why not?! its harmless let me try something different and maybe just maybe for once in my life i feel hot or i dunna pretty.

i did a bit of research and finally decided to do it. i really liked the results in the begining but now its been 3 years and im concerned, every night i keep reading about juvederm's long term effects and what would eventually happen. i still do like the results but i dont like having to think about what might happen.

i really believe that doctors should tell us that it might stay longer than a year :( i just hope that my body dissolves it soon. is there anyone out there that had juvederm in their lips that lasted this long?

she didnt tell me it might last this long and she also didnt warn me about the rare complications that might happen.