No Improvements on Facelift - Chicago, IL

I wrote about Doctor Ross about 4 or 5 months ago,...

I wrote about Doctor Ross about 4 or 5 months ago, and I saw him in October, 2013 and told him how disappointed I was with my facelift. He did some Botox for me and thought that would make me happy. I tried to explain I saw no improvement in my chin, how my bags were back under my eyes and scars that haven't healed and a bump on my left side that still hurts.
He promised things that he never kept, and even admitted he did not do a fat transfer in between my eyes He said I expected to much from this facelift surgery, but my opinion and others have said there was no improvement in my facelift surgery. I just wanted to let old and new patients know about Dr. Ross and my experience. I only want him to give me a apology of his mistakes and I am still waiting. I don't even care about the $10,000 I spent, its just not right what I went through. Also I went through so much pain. After surgery I had to go back to see him the next day and waited for hours for him to take care of me and I was so much in pain There just was a lot of suffering with no good results. Sincerely, Janet
Doctor Ross

I am so sorry about your experience.
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
Oh dear, what a shame. Do you know if his other patientsare uunhappy with his work, if so perhaps you could get together to make him stop making promises he can't fulfill. Hope things get better for you soon.