Hated my Nose Forever and Rhinoplasty Was Just the Thing! My Doctor Was Able to Work out a Perfect Result - Chicago, IL

I hated my nose my whole life, and actually was...

I hated my nose my whole life, and actually was going to talk to Dr. Johnson about a breast aug. but when I was in his office he had pictures of rhinoplasty up and saw a picture that looked like my nose. We did go over breast implants and doctor Johnson is known for great breast surgery, but he offfered to take pictures of my nose and on the computer showed me how I could look with a nose job.

After what I saw I just had to do it. I had saved for my breast but a result like that for my nose was too good to resist. I don't know how he does it but I look just like he said I would. My nose is great, and of course I'm saving again for my breast.My nose was really worth it!

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and add more details about the procedure itself I can move your story to the rhinoplasty community. Information like why you wanted this surgery to begin with and what recovery was like would be very helpful. Thank you in advance!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

This doctor is really the best, and didn't even charge me to talk to him and work on the pictures of my nose. Every thing came out just how the staff said it would.