34 with Redness, Breakout Scars, and Some Discoloration on my Face - Chicago, IL

34 years old and sick of my face being splotchy...

34 years old and sick of my face being splotchy with some redness (apparently from inflammation), breakout scars, and some discoloration from the sun.

I got a green peel yesterday. It doesn't hurt but it kinda feels like a cactus or mini static shocks for 24 hours - not bad though. The Dr said that means it is working. She told me not to wash my face the day after PM and use a serum she gave me. She also rec'd vitamin C every night on my face, and combo it with a vitamin A cleanser (w/ light exfoliate). I might get another one in 2 weeks, so I'll report back. So far so good. My skin feels tighter (a little dry but not peeling) and some of the redness is gone. YAY!

After 3 Weeks - Green Peel

I think using their recommendation of a Vitamin A face wash, and a Vitamin C Serum every day has worked really well after the peel. I'll post the products; I love them! I'm going to do another peel within the next few weeks.
Edie at Elle Homme Spa

Very nice and informative.

Hey there, have you had another peel? Would love an update.
How many peels are you getting for $175? Did you receive additional take home products for skin care? Thanks! Hope you get results your looking for!
Just 1. They gave me (1) 2ml "Impurity Stop" by Dr. Christine Schrammek to use 24 hours later, and (2) Restorative Night Cream Samples by Revision. Following their recommendation, I also bought a Vitamin A cleansing face wash, and a Vitamin C Serum to use afterwards. I love it. I'll post the products. I'm going to do another peel this month too.
Thanks for info. Hope your loving the results!
How many peels are you getting for $175? Were you provided additional take home products after peel? Hope you get the results your looking for! Thanks
Definitely share your final results with us.  I will be anxious to see what you think.