I Am Finally Doing Breast Augmentation and Very Nervous -Chicago, IL

So, right now I am seriously searching for a...

so, right now I am seriously searching for a reputable and yet reasonable surgeon. I am from Milwaukee, WI but so far, I think I am going to do my surgery in Chicago, not sure with whom yet so recommendations are welcome. So far I am thinking Dr Ross. My plan is to vigorously search for the next 2 weeks, have the surgery shortly after in time for summer. Breastfed my 3 kids for a year each, results=32A, for a 5'6 128lbs. It's time!

My first consultation is on 3/28. I met with my...

My first consultation is on 3/28. I met with my obgyn last week for my annual, mentioned my plan to her and asked for her opinion. She does not support the idea, recommends I buy padded bras. I am confused. Hope to be clearer and more sure of this move after 3/28. I will post my before pics this week.
N/A

Hopefully the reviews and community responses can provide you with further support! Can't wait to hear how your 3/28 appt goes. Are you going to have more than one doctor consult?

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! Here is a link to questions you may want to ask the doctors during your search:

Breast Augmentation Consultation: Questions to Ask

Let us know if you have questions during your search...we are here to support you throughout your journey!

Thanks for the support Beth. Much appreciated.