Caution - Chicago, IL

Two years later i am searching for someone to...

two years later i am searching for someone to correct my odd looking face ...i had a mid facelift,a forehead lift(pulled to tight) one round of sculptra placed to low in the cheek area and a masculine looking nose(which thankfully has been fixed by awesome Dr.Shah)i was very careful and still ended up looking worse afterwards.when i addressed my dissatisfaction i was told,"you look fine to me"...i have been trying to be positive ,it is very hard ,i have become a recluse,i have not gone on a date or to a party for two years ,this is only temporary i tell myself .

Sorry to hear that! I'll have a facelift, neck, eyebrows and chin implant on January 31. I am so nervous but I think I choose a good doctor. Let's see maybe I can recommend him to you :)
Hi laly59, No worries,when i posted what i wrote above a year had already passed. I never went back to that doctor,never had any more sculptra,and have waited it out.The sculptra has gone down some. I had my nose fixed just the way i originally wanted by someone in the city and it made a world of difference and made me feel so much better. I plan on having some things done and have a few Doctors picked out.I would love if you would PM me and tell me your doctors name . Thanks! :)
Sure! His name is Dr Anthony Geroulis