Upper and Low Bleph Plus Active Fx Laser and Fat Transfer - Chicago, IL

My surgery took place on January 28, 2013. It was...

My surgery took place on January 28, 2013. It was Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty, Active FX laser and Fat Transfer. I was referred to him by a friend. I think it was experience and his recommendations from people that I knew that drew me in. He is a great listener and you know exactly what you're going to get. His staff is very attentive, very professional and very experienced both pre-surgery, during surgery and follow-up. It was moderately painful. You definitely need somebody for the first 24 to 48 hours. There is no way you'd be by yourself. I would say it was a week and a half before I was able to get back to the daily routine. They said 3 to 5 days. I would say it was closer to between 7 to 10.It's everything that I was hoping it would be and just everything is an improvement. I have recommended him to others.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing your experience. You're right about the downtime; from what I've seen it does take a little longer than the "official" timings to getting back to normal and feel comfortable going out in public.

Do you plan on sharing any pics? I'd love to see your results! :)