Great Outcome and Wonderful Bedside Manner - Chicago, IL

I have suffered from a drooping left eye for years...

I have suffered from a drooping left eye for years. As it runs in the family, I only have to look at my mom to see what I will look like in the future. I had both eyes done at Central Dupage Hospital where the care was excellent as well. I followed his detailed pre and post proceedure directions and had very little bruzing or pain. I did work at home for a couple of weeks and then was able to put on makeup after the last set of stiches came out. It has now been 7 weeks and my eyes look great and my face feels refreshed.

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. Pak as a referral from my dermatologist. I work in healthcare and am very critical of service and quality. From my first phone call to the Wheaton Clinic to my last post op visit, Dr Pak's office was fantastic. He is one of the few physicians today who really takes the time to speak with you. I came with a page of questions and he answered every one. The nurses and techs in the office were great as well. I have referred others to Dr Pak and everyone speaks very highly of him. If you are considering getting your eyes done and live in the Chicago area ...make the trip to Wheaton to see Dr. Pak.