Dr. Byun Is The Best! - Chicago, IL

I received a blepharoplasty early February 2013...

I received a blepharoplasty early February 2013 and I waited this long to write a review because I wanted to comment on the final results and be thoughtful to all of you who rely on these reviews to try to make informed decisions.

I could not be happier with my decision to go with Dr. Byun, and nearly everyday my friends are still saying "aren't you glad you went to Dr. Byun and got this done" and they tell me that my eyes look great. The truth is, my eyes looked pretty good even just one month after surgery, but Dr. Byun told me it would take about 6 months to see the final product and he was right. These eyes look perfect, natural, I am just so pleased with him. They look like they did when I was young, only they might even look better. :). He was just spot on with the shape, I am so impressed with him.

Dr. Byun was kind to me, his staff was kind to me, I was so very nervous to go ahead with the surgery, but the bottom line is that I will never let anyone but Dr. Byun touch from face from this point on. He has changed my life and I am forever so grateful to him. Two of my friends have already called to make appointments with him as a result of my successful outcome with him.

So this is my experience, you can have comfort in going to him. He is truly an artist. Good luck and I wish you all the best.

Denise L.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Pictures. We would like to SEE before and after. It's much more helpful in decision making and comparison.