Lower Blespharoplasty I Am Very Satisfied! - Chicago, IL

I had the surgery done last month while I had...

I had the surgery done last month while I had liposuction done at the same time. I love my new look. I look so much better and yes younger! After surgery my eyes were swollen and I had two black eyes. I had put ice on them and followed doctors orders and the bruising went away within 2 weeks. I can now look and feel confident and not wearing my sunglasses to hide my eyes anymore. I knew before hand what the surgery entitled and what the outcome would be and I am so happy. Thank you Doctor!

I'm still happy with the surgery.

I'm still happy with the surgery.

Happy and looking better. Fitting in cloths very well.

Happy and looking better. Fitting in cloths very well.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Helpful and kind staff. The Doctor always truthful and explained everything clearly about after surgery and what to expect. Very Pleased with Dr. Ross!

Megan my doctor has the pics . I just really never thought about posting them sorry!

I would bet that your doctor would be more than happy to share your pictures with you. If you feel comfortable sharing them on here, here is a link on how to do it. We'd love to see how your eyes turned out!

Glad to hear you are doing well. I would love it if you would post some pictures so we can see what your eyes are looking like during this stage of healing.

Its great to hear you like the way your surgery turned out. Did you find it difficult to put up with the bruising for 2 weeks?