Eyes Look Terrible 5 Weeks After Fat Repositioning - Chicago, IL

I hate I got this surgery 5 weeks ago. I have dark...

I hate I got this surgery 5 weeks ago. I have dark circles or discoloration under my eyes, one eye looks bigger than the other and my eyes look hollow. I am so depressed and hopeless about all of this. It also appears that my check has a dent near the tear trough. Feeling really sad about it all. I hope everything will even out. For now, it doesn't look good at all!
Dr. Douglas

My doctor is not very supportive and tells me to be patient.

Hotmessinside.. I jus had one n i got exeactly d same problem with hallowness i didnt hav before .. I m hopeless n crying ev day n nitr
How long ago was your surgery?
10 days ago .. Ps said he can put fg or filler in d area but i dun trust
You are way too early to worry about your results. I believe you are panicking because of the poor results from the last surgery. Try to calm down and hopefully everything will be okay. Don't do anything more until you heal. I know what you are going through. Yes, I do. Keep me posted. Hugs =)
But if the swelling is gone already n d hallowness is there.. I dun see why more time will make it better as its going to look more hallow?
I believe you will be okay. At least you have lots more time for improvement 3 to 6 months. In 4 months you might love your eyes. My fingers are crossed for both of us.
Thx fr the hopeful words But how r ur eyes nw .. At 2 mths post op?? .. Still hallow n datk?
I think my eyes are getting better. My fingers are crossed.
Really?? U mean rhey lOoked more hallow or dark post op n less hallow or dark now ?
Hope you are doing better at this point... A fat transposition procedure involves surgery in the cheek as well as the lower eyelid, and so the swelling can take a really long time to go away in certain cases. Also, once you have reached final healing, if there are some areas of irregularity, very small amounts of filler can help smooth them out. Hope you are dialoguing with your surgeon to discuss these options. Best wishes!
Thank you, Dr. Nakra for your response. I just hit the 2 month mark. I see slight improvement. I am really concerned with the texture under my eyes and my left side looks smoother than the right in regards to the fat repositioning. When should I see the final results? I was told 5 days, 3 months, six months from different people. However, my doctor told me 6 months. I believe the expected recovery time is what has me confused.
Thanks for your support Jill. You are awesome.
Oh no prob at all!
I'm sorry you aren't liking your results so far.  5 weeks is very early to see any real progress, I know it is hard to wait.  Do you have any pictures you would be willing to share?  It is hard to understand what you are dealing with without a picture.  Have you talked to your doctor in your post-op appointments about your results so far?
I thought I would see the final results at 6 weeks to 2 months. The skin under my eyes look terrible. I am going on 7 weeks.
Did your doctor say you would see results in two months?
No...he said it could take 6 months or longer.
To see final results.
Gotcha- it is so hard to be patient for the results, especially when you feel completely healed.  Hang in there!  I had a different procedure than you but it took about 7 or 8 months before I really saw the results.  I had minor swelling that would fluctuate day to day for what seemed like forever.
Can i ask u jill if u had eyebag repositioning? How are ur recovery nw?