Dr. Michael Byun The Very Best Of The Best - Chicago, IL

I went to see Dr. Byun for bags and dark circles...

I went to see Dr. Byun for bags and dark circles under my eyes, deep smile lines and my uneven small lips.

I had gone to other doctors for consults and they wanted to do eye surgery, lip augmentation/implant and a facelift. My brother recommend Dr. Byun and I am so happy because Dr. Byun said I didn't need eye surgery instead he used injections. He used injections to correct bags/circles under my eyes, he injected my cheeks and corrected my smile lines and he injected my lips and evened out the two sides and filled my upper lip.

I no longer have wrinkles, bags or dark circles under my eyes, my lips are full and balanced/even and my smile lines are gone. Added bonus my cheeks are full sit high up on my face. I look sooo much younger and I love looking at myself in the mirror. 2 visits

Nicole

PREMATURE & DISAPPOINTING

Dr. Byun's fillers only lasted several months but I held out for months longer before returning. The first time I was treated so sweet and seemed to be valued but on my return visit I was left in a waiting room and made to wait an hour before his assistant came back and told me he was running late with surgery; and that it would be a few more minutes..well I waited 20 more minutes, now an hour & twenty minutes. This time Dr. Byun was not attentive instead he kept trying to push a face lift and eyebrow lift. I received very very poor result; my lips are uneven, my eyes hollow and dark and my marionette lines as obvious as a deep crevasse. The outcome was so bad that the assistant suggested "a face-lift will help" . It's obvious to me that they weren't truly caring or sweet rather waiting to prey on my weakness. I know I don't need a facelift and I don't like being played. I learned you have to be very, very careful who you put your trust in! I definitely will not be returning to This doctor!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

It is wonderful when you find a doctor you trust, isn't it?! I'd love to hear more about the treatments you received. Do you know what filler was used for each area?

Hi Megan, Yes it is an absolute wondeful thing to find a doctor you trust and one who actually delivers beyond your expectations. Dr. Byun used Radiesse around my eyes and Juvederm along my cheeks and my lips.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-