Excellent and Natural-Looking Rhinoplasty, Calmed my Fears - Chicago, IL

I needed to get sinus surgery due to repeated...

I needed to get sinus surgery due to repeated sinus infections over the years. I had been wanting to get my hump on the bridge of my nose fixed for a while, so I decided to use this opportunity to get a consultation with Dr. Galiano. Since I'll be prone to future sinus inflammation due to an autoimmune disorder, he had a fabulous idea to ever-so-slightly increase the spacing of my nasal passages (too narrow for proper air flow when inflamed) and reinforce the septum cartilage (which collapsed too much) to ensure I would still be able to breathe fine. I was concerned about the widening of my nose, but it's so minuscule that I can't even tell!

The procedure itself was smooth, and there were no complications. Swelling went down very fast after the surgery and I was able to go back to work within a week.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Galiano had a really calm demeanor, genuinely nice, and he was not dismissive nor did he act like a "know-it-all" like other doctors and surgeons I've seen. He really listened to me and my concerns, and he also took the time to share with me what the procedure would entail and why. I believe his suggestion to slightly widen my nasal passages has been key to a better quality of life for me (sinus inflammation will always occur due to my autoimmune disorder). The images taken during the consultation period to provide the before and "after" pictures were amazing and really helped me visualize how my nose (and face) would look like post-surgery. The results were great, swelling went down very fast, and tenderness was normal. Dr. Galiano has been timely in all my follow-up visits. I'm very happy with how everything turned out - so natural, which is exactly what I wanted. I'll be coming back to Dr. Galiano for breast augmentation and a tummy tuck since he's highly recommended for those procedures as well.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad your surgery was a success. Was your bump removed to your satisfaction as well?